Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Best of 2008

Okay, so for a little vanity on my half, but hey! Can't a girl dream? So to kick start 2009, I will rebirth life into my older post and even give links to my other articles I wrote last year.

These will be some of my favorite posts from last year(feel free to comment on the older post and today's post)

Biden Gets Mad Over Marxist Question

Hey! Obama I have a few questions for you

Pro life Groups Hope To Shut Down Planned Parenthood

Roger Holdings CEO Says That American Bailing Out Fannie/Freddie Is Communist Part 1 & Part 2

Pope Benedict XVI Cracking Down On Medjugorje

Shocking!

Mexican Killer Executed

St. Alphonsus Liguori

South Dakota Abortion Free-Or At Least For Now

Proof That Gardasil Is Poison

Sobering Read About Hell

Royal Bank Of Scotland: In 3 months, the Global market will crash

The Truth Behind Abortion Business

If you like to read more of me, you can always go back in my archives or read my articles on AC and Ground report.

2 comments:

Ted said...

MESSAGE TO EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS:

When counting the electoral votes, either Congress finds by 1/8/09 that Obama, not being an Article II “natural born citizen”, fails to qualify as President whereupon Biden becomes the full fledged President under 3 USC 19 (free to pick his own VP such as Hillary) or thereafter defers to the Supreme Court to enjoin Obama’s inauguration with Biden becoming only Acting President under the 20th Amendment until a new President is duly determined.

The preferable choice, at least for the Democrats, should seem obvious.

shopinchic said...

It was a terrific year of posts! And I really hope you write more often in your blog this year. I enjoy reading The Artful Frog.

Thanks again for helping me with my blog!