Saturday, January 31, 2009

And I thought the UN was against religion? Its funny how the UN doesn't want to help Christians or Jews, but they're more than willing to help pagan religions! I think we need to make an uproar about this.

I wonder who this "temple" will be for? Perhaps the anti-Christ?

You can read about it here at UNESCO site.

And let me tell you, I had a very hard time trying to find anything about this. I think they're trying to perhaps hide something about this project.

So go and share this around and let it be known about what they want to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting tidbit...how'd you come across that?

As an historian, I'm willing to cut UNESCO some slack on preserving archeological sites of such importance. I honestly think UNESCO money also goes to Christian sites also, like cathedrals and stuff.

I'm much more outraged at our own government throwing money at every lib and radical left group they can to secure their hold on government for the next 25 years!

Thank goodness McLame is taking a stand--I'm hoping for a good ol' filibuster!

Anyway, so great to have you on the Bloggregator!

Have a great weekend.

D. Ox

shopinchic said...

Isn't UNESCO a part of the U.N.?

Sarah Peel said...

Dumb Ox-I heard it on Glenn Beck and thought i'd do research on it.