Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mexican Killer Executed

I'm sure you all heard this by now, but I felt that I should post something on it.

Jose Medellin was executed Tuesday night in Texas, for the rape and murdering of two girls 15 years ago. Though it was contested, Texas went ahead and did it.

You can read about it on MSN.com

I say, go Texas! They had every single right to execute him(though I do believe that some cases, execution isn't the answer), he lived here in the USA and did the crime in a United States of America, so he should have to deal with the laws of our land.

Don't like our laws, tough, go home then. You shouldn't be treated special just because you're from another country. Heck, if you did the crime in our country, not your home country, you should pay by our laws.

Enough said!

1 comments:

shopinchic said...

Texas is a pretty conservative state,and thats a good thing.