Saturday, August 16, 2008

Site Update

If you haven't noticed, I took Google AdSense off my blog. "Why?", well the content of the ads did NOT match my blog. Also I would see ads about teen pregnancy, and I don't know why or how come that would show up! And I didn't want people to think that I think that is okay and I also think that I saw once or twice ad's about abortions, so that's why.

But I have put up a link for amazon, so feel free to check it out.

Other than that, I will do minor things here and there, so please do keep in eye out for new stuff!

2 comments:

Ginkgo100 said...

I took Adsense off my main blog for the same reason! For example, I wrote a couple of posts criticizing the New Age idea called "The Law of Attraction," and Adsense put up a bunch of ads for "The Law of Attraction." Not only is that not how I want to make money, but it also has a negative effect on my blog's credibility.

I joined Pepperjam Network instead. It has the advantage that you can choose every single ad that appears on your site. And they have lots of banners, and many different advertisers to choose from — you choose your advertisers. On the down side, I'm still waiting to make my first dollar from them.

They had a promotion that I think is still going on. If you go to my blog Road to Black, look for the link in the sidebar under the heading "Recommended." You have to click on that link and Blogger won't let me put it here in the comments.

shopinchic said...

I just have a Adsense Google toolbar on my blog. I could
not get the ads to show up
once I changed my layout.

Its just as well though,I
mostly had Papa John's
advertisments,and that
was completely
irrelavent to
my blog.

I joined Commission Junction
and LinkShare and now I have
real ads on my blog!