Thursday, May 1, 2008

So i haven't been doing my best on posting for this blog. I have been pretty busy in my money making attempts. Which i have been very busy with,but i shall not let that keep my anymore from posting on here. I need to spend my time wisely on all this,along with my other attempts. But i am gonna give you a REAL post.

-------------------------------------------------------


Carol Everett,a former abortion clinic owner was at a free luncheon by Lifewatch(a pro-life ministry by Unite Methodist Church) talking about what really goes on in the type of business. She admitted that she sold abortions for money, that if she stayed with that type of business she could of easily made over one milliion dollars($1,000,000.00)in a year. She also tells about how they trained the counselors to convince these young and confused woman that abortion was the only answer. Now Everett owns a crisis pregnancy centers,that helps people realize that their are other ways to deal with it.

I am happy to know that at least one woman changed her mind,why cannot millions of others be the same way?

To read the article:http://www.tldm.org/News12/ExAbortionClinicOwnerTellsTruthAboutAbortionBusiness.htm

to learn more about lifewatch:http://lifewatch.org

learn more about Everett:http://www.priestsforlife.org/testimony/everett.htm

2 comments:

shopinchic said...

I am glad to know she changed,and
that she spilled the dirty secrets behind abortion clinics. Its so sad
that none of this has ever changed.

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

You might be interested in www.jillstanek.com

There are finally a couple of federal lawsuits against abortion providers in Kansas - who sold abortions to underage girls who were not even pregnant!