Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why I Love Gift Cards



Ah,there is nothing better than knowing you saved money. I am an avid member of sites that you can earn or win free gift cards. So,I had earned a Borders GC. Now while I do indeed live in a town that has a Border's store,I find their sales personal and selection annoying. So being internet savy,I though I'd spend it online.

Now here is where it really gets good,they are connected to Amazon for their online store. And I still had a three dollar credit on another GC,but this time by Amazon. Now while that isn't enough to buy something with,I knew I could use it to help me save outta pocket cost. Then I also saw they had that my favorite deal,buy $25.00 dollars worth of stuff and get free shipping. Yippee,I was thrilled. So I chose three books that would be so well worth it. I payed half with my GC's and we payed the other half. So we saved about $14.00 dollars worth in books,and payed no shipping. This is great.

I love Amazon. They are great!

So thank you,Amazon and Borders.

1 comments:

shopinchic said...

I absolutly positivly love Amazon. BTW-I call them AMAZE-ON!