Monday, May 26, 2008


I'm pretty sure we all have heard of YouTube, and more likely even watched videos on YouTube. I know I have. But I do have my complaints about them.

As a site like many that allow you to post your videos of youself(or anything else for that matter), people have been allowed to post not so nice. Just go on the homepage of YouTube and see the featured videos, most sound stupid or just nasty. Now I have never watched any video that sounds nasty or sick. I have only seen them being listed on the homepage.

But as a site that is a new way to broadcast, why don't Google(if you live under a rock, they own YouTube) monitor what is posted?



I have also heard their are videos of people doing pranks that gone wrong(i.e:like dying in mid prank), and the one I'm am pretty sure that is safe to say we have all heard about-the girls beating up the other girl.

15 minutes of fame anyone? I don't think they should be so easy going on what is posted. Or change their name to YouIdiot.

Your opinion?

ps:I made the YouIdiot sign.

1 comments:

shopinchic said...

I hardly ever go on youtube because its usually a pain to load,and most of the stuff on it isn't even worth watching. Its just a waste of time.