Monday, May 26, 2008


I used to be a HUGE fan of American Idol. I watched it starting with the first season, and saw the very end of the second and saw all of the 3 & 4 seasons. I feel that the first two seasons were not rigged. But starting with the third season, I think it was getting rigged. Kelly Clarkson won fair and square, and I also feel that Ruben Studdard won.

But I highly question about Fantasia, and I feel pretty sure Carrie didn't win by number of votes.

So i stopped because Bo Bice and Constantine Maroulis didn't win. They had huge fan bases, the message boards would show that. But they wanted a country hick.



But I did follow the other seasons by hearing the news. I was not shocked when I hear Chris Daughtry was kicked off. He was a rocker, and we all know Simon hates rockers. He has made that clear, and it seems whoever Simon adores would win.

I didn't really pay attention to season 6, as I not believe a rocker was on.


When I heard that this past season David Cook was in the top 12, I figured like the other 3 rockers he would not get far. But once I heard he was in the finale two, I had just a bit of hope. And he won!

So I am happy the a rocker has proven Simon wrong!

BTW:Daughtry has went on and has doen well with his solo career as Bo and Constantine also have made albums.

1 comments:

shopinchic said...

Well,I assume people who watch the show are sick and tired of the same,so they had to keep and vote the rocker.

The reason Simon doesn't like rockers? Because he works in the pop industry where he "discovers" and "evolves" talent into something marketable. Most rockers write and have more music control,they aren't going to listen to anyone that tells them what to do.