Sunday, May 4, 2008

Seen A Humanoid Recently?

I don't know about you,but i have been hearing about these "humanoids" since this decade began. Most are in South America or Mexico. The article is at The Sun.



I find this stuff creepy and it makes me only want to go the Church more offen than once a week. Its evil all right. I have heard that as the end of time get closer,we're supposed to hear more about this type of sightings.

Now i do believe that it is real,but i really doubt that they're from outta space. I think more or less they come from hell. I also think that UFO,Aliens and the other weird stuff we hear about is also from hell.

What is your opinion on these types of happenings?

2 comments:

shopinchic said...

No I have not,thank goodness.
Did you see the video? Creepy.

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

I used to work for a metal company and sold materials to this guy:
http://www.sciam.com/slideshow.cfm?id=jet-pack

It was for real and he would fly around Denver! Maybe she just invented something like he did.