Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Good Links On Vaccines

I just so happen to stumbled across a very good article about the Autism-Vaccine link(Though even the article states that it also causes other health issues). And it goes into very good detail about how the FDA is trying to cover this all up. It even talks about a secret meeting the CDC had with the pharmaceutical companies about the link. I think that it is a very good article, check it out for yourself here

Also this is a page that list some of the common ingredients in common vaccines, it can be found here

---------------

A little side note to my readers, I have created another blog with more of niche than this one. I will still update this blog of coure, this blog will not be by any means be put on the back burner. My other blog is foucsing on technology, check it out at Miss Virtual Reality Thanks for reading

1 comments:

shopinchic said...

I'm going to find more intresting
articles on this for you.