Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'll admit something that may shock you.....


























I have dial up......

Not that I wouldn't love high speed internet, trust me I would. But where I live(in a swamp is a way to put it), they do not offer it. So downloading I-tunes is a task taht would be the best to be avoided. As we all know, I-tuens does not offer it on cd-roms(Apple....you suck) and you also have to download Quicktime with it. Or it won't work even if you just use I-tunes for the songs. So with that being said, I love cheap songs though I do love cds more. I found a way for me to get free legal music thanks to Microsoft(I cannot believe I am saying that).

They offer a site where you play tons of fun games to gain "tickets" and you can trade them in for free music downloads. Awesome isn't it? Its called Club Live and you should really check it out. You can also get other things, but I use it for music as I love music. Now it doesn't work with Ipods(like I said, Apple you suck) so you would still have to download Itunes or figure another way to import the songs on your Ipod. Which I have no clue thus far how to do it, but it doesn't really apply to me. But if you do know how, please feel to share.

It's web based so no software to download which is a plus for me! It saves time and makes it uber easy even for the computer troubled to use it. And you download through Puretracks.com, but you can also buy songs through them just like Itunes but again it is browser based. So what more can I say?

Thank me later, check it out now!

1 comments:

shopinchic said...

I need to find out more about Napster,I think they're now compatible with IPods. I have an IPod but I have yet to redownload ITunes because I am not going to download QuickTime(I don't use it I got MediaPlayer).