Sunday, November 16, 2008


I found this article at Atlas Shrugs about Obama's birth certificate, and I would like share it with my readers.

We all have heard the rumors and all, but to have a person who does this for a living, giving his input despite the threats held against him is a huge thing to do. I give Techdude huge credit for this!

I agree that chances are that it is forged and not real. If it was real, why would the Gov. of Hawaii block people from digging deeper?! If you have nothing to hide, why hide it?

Whats your input on this?

2 comments:

shopinchic said...

I believe it! There is just something so shady about Obama.

C said...

There was a birth announcement for Obama in the newspaper in Hawaii - that is documented, and can be looked up at the local library out there.

If the whole thing is a cover-up, that is one massive, decades old piece of work.